1. “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.” – Jim Rohn
2. “Formal education will make you a living.
Self education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
3. “Sow a thought and you reap an action; sow an action and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a character and you reap a destiny.” – Ralph Emerson
4. “For things to change, you must change.” – Jim Rohn
Success without fulfillment is failure. – Tony Robbins
6. “The person who does only what he must when he is in the mood or when it’s convenient isn’t going to be successful.” – John Maxwell
7. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
9. “In seeking wisdom you are wise, in imagining that you have attained it you are a fool” – Lord Chesterfield
10. “The hand of the diligent will rule, but the lazy man will be put to forced labor.” – Proverbs 12:24
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. – Leo Tolstoy
12. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision and relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
13. “All riches have their origin in the mind.
Wealth is in ideas – not money.” – Robert Collier
14. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
15. “Every great man, every successful man, no matter what field of endeavor, has known the magic that lies in these words: every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.” – W. Clement Stone
16. “No man was ever wise by chance.” – Lucius Seneca
17. “It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.” – Epictetus
18. “A dictionary is the only place that success comes before work.
Hard work is the price we must pay for success.
I think you can accomplish anything if you are willing to pay the price.” – Vince Lombardi
19. “Anyone who does not believe I miracles is not a realist.” – David Ben-Gurion
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. – Muhammad Ali
21. “I firmly believe that man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he is work this heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious.” – Vince Lombardi
22. “Its not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
23. “Within the covets of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.” – R. Reagan
24. “Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which everyday produces, in which most men throw away.” – Charles Caleb Colton
Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present. – Roger Babson
30. “I like thinking big.
If you’re going to be thinking anything you might as well think big.” – Donald Trump
31. “The wise man questions himself, the fool others.” – Henri Arnold
32. “Earn as much as you can. Save as much as you can. Invest as much as you can. Give as much as you can.” – John Wesley
Motivation gets you going, discipline keeps you growing. – John Maxwell
34. “Act now. Act with speed.” – John Doerr
35. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
36. “You must develop yourself to be successful” – John Maxwell
Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. – Saadi
38. People do not decide their future; they decide their habits that decide their future.” – F.M. Alexander
39. “A bad habit never goes away, it’s always an undo it yourself project.” – Abigail Van Buren
40. “The great composer does not set to work because he is inspired, he is inspired because he is working.” – Ernest Newman
If you develop the habits of success; you will make success a habit. – Michael Angier
42. You can Visualize tomorrow using it as motivation to grow, but if you want to actually grow, your focus needs to be on today. – John Maxwell
43. “Choose the right employees and then set them loose.” – Carlos Slim
44. “To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.” – Leonard Bernstein
45. “All businesses make mistakes. The trick is to avoid large ones.” – Carlos Slim
46. “Focus on essentials and try not to get distracted and bogged down by things that don’t add value to the bottom line. ” – Carlos Slim
Simplicity is the friend of scalability – Mike Calloway
48. “Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.” – Warren Buffett
49. “The successful person has the habit of doing things that failures don’t like to do.
The successful person doesn’t like doing them either, but his dislike is subordinated to the strength of his purpose.” – E.M. Gray
Be neither the boss nor employee, but the owner. – Tim Ferriss
Mike Calloway: I acquired EpicLaunch out of my passion for business and to helping young entrepreneurs succeed.
It’s so fun to get an idea and turn it into a profitable business that people love
Be sure to tell us some quotes that you love in the comments below!